By the end of the day, what would you wish to happen?

Think long and hard about this question and write back to me in a comment! I would love to hear what everyone has to say!

The Code Man

The Code Man

Thursday, February 5, 2009

February already?

Oh dear... Where do I begin? How did it get to be February already?? Midsemester break is right around the corner. I now have had exams in all of my classes except for one. I have a mini-break until that one comes in about a week and a half. So as a treat to myself, I did a little shopping and beach time. My friend Caroline and I walked all around Basseterre going into every store and trying on clothes. My overall damage was 2 sundresses, a shirt, and a bathing suit. Wednesday night, we got dolled up and went to the Marriott for dinner and then Ziggys. Overall, it was a fun and memorable night.

I got an email from the SAAVMA president the other day telling the student body that carnival cruises was giving a discount to Ross students for a cruise during the April break. Too bad it was a few days too late. I already booked my ticket home! I would have LOVED to take another cruise around the Caribbean!! I am hoping they will offer this again next break or next year.

This weekend should be more worth while than last week because I won't be studying for 2 exams. There is trivia night tomorrow and free drinks at Barry's on Saturday.

I got my scuba packet the other day and have yet to open it because of the exams. I am excited to start reading and learning about scuba and then actually get in the water!

I found a new happy place within the Marriott called the Chameleon. It is filled with LOTS of sparkly things. Caroline and I found it on our shopping endeavors and I was so excited I had to show Laura. (It is now her new happy place too!)

I believe that is it for now...nothing too interesting going on. I will post more later this weekend. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment