1 quiz, 1 lab final, 4 lecture finals in 19 days and this semester will be OVER!! Also during that time I have to pack, change over cable/internet, insurance and car title and find a time to bring the car back because Kittians don't know how to fix anything! But I am not stressed or anything.
This Saturday, I will officially be scuba certified! I highly doubt they let you go scuba diving in Lake Michigan so Florida (and Saskia) here I come (someday)!
#1 thing I miss (besides Cody, Ace and fam): HOME COOKED MEALS!!! I am looking forward to some good eating. Too bad it will only be April- meaning no corn on the cob. :(
Things to do when I am home:
- Barn
- Shedd Aquarium
- Barn
- Arlington race track
- Barn
- Barn
- LIBERTY horse show!!!
- More barn
- Hang with Dr. Hanover
- Hang with Dr. Dan
- Barn
- Haircut!
- Barn
- Walk Cody everyday!
- Barn
(Did I mention go to the barn?)
And this last part is a reminder to my mother: You are bringing Cody to the airport when you come and pick me up in 19 days!!! (But I am not excited or anything to come home.)
Until next time...
The Code Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha. I'm glad you added that disclaimer at the bottom because I was getting a little worried that you were going to physically move into the barn in an effort to replicate life on The Rock and that made me sad.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm pretty sure you and I have had enough sad for a lifetime.
Just a little reminder from me: you are gorgeous, you are strong, and you are wise. You will make a fantastic vet, a dynamic mom/wife, and a fabulous old lady [with me in rocking chairs on the front porch with our cats/horses].
So work hard, don't forget to smile, and remember our promise to see something beautiful in every day.
Love you kid.